THE COUNTRY RISK CONFERENCE
A day to interpret Côte d’Ivoire’s country risk map
INTERPRET RISK DIFFERENTLY
Created in 2017, the Country Risk Conference-Debate is a concept introduced by Bloomfield Investment to provide an African perspective on the interpretation of risk in African countries. The concept is to produce a country risk report that maps the risk of a given country, highlighting its strengths, opportunities and areas for improvement in order to give greater visibility to investors and development partners.
Bloomfield’s Country Risk Conferences offer a platform for discussion to major players in the African economic and financial world. They will address topical issues in open debates across several panels, with a particular focus on the country under discussion: Côte d’Ivoire.
08H00 - 08H45
Welcome & Installation of Guests.
08H45 - 08H55
INTRODUCTION TO THE CONFERENCE
Opening of the Conference by the Master of Ceremonies, Mrs. Soraya DIALLO - Senior Vice-President, Director Bloomfield
08H55 - 09H00
Mr Jean-Marc YACE, Mayor of the Commune of Cocody
09H00 - 09H30
PRESENTATION OF THE COTE D'IVOIRE COUNTRY RISK REPORT
Mr. Stanislas ZEZE, CEO – BLOOMFIELD INVESTMENT CORPORATION
09H30 - 10H00
THE IVORIAN GOVERNMENT'S RESPONSE TO BLOOMFIELD’S REPORT
H.E. Mr. Adama COULIBALY, Minister of the Economy and Finance of the Ivory Coast
10H00 - 10H15
OPENING OF THE CONFERENCE-DEBATE
H.E. Mr. Patrick ACHI, Prime Minister of CI
10H15 - 11H45
Panel 1: Major projects for Côte d'Ivoire's economic recovery
Moderator: Ms Soraya DIALLO Senior Vice President, Director Bloomfield
- H.E. Mr. Moussa SANOGO, Minister of Budget and State Portfolio of Côte d’Ivoire ;
- Mr Kadima KALONJI, IMF Resident Representative in Côte d’Ivoire
- Mr KINAPARA COULIBALY, Executive Director of BNETD
- Mr Ahmadou BAKAYOKO, Executive Director of CIE/SODECI;
11H45 - 13H15
Panel 2: Is a new political paradigm needed in Côte d'Ivoire to guarantee lasting stability?
Moderator: Mr Didier Acouetey Chairman and CEO, AFRICSEARCH
- Mr. Ibrahim Cissé BACONGO, Deputy Mayor of the commune of Koumassi
- H.E. Mr. Jobst Von KIRCHMANN, Ambassador of the European Union to Côte d’Ivoire
- Mr. Jean Louis BILLON, of the SIFCA Group and SIFCON
- Mr Stanislas ZEZE, CEO – Bloomfield Investment Corporation.
13H15 - 14H00
14H00 - 15H30
Panel 3: Are internal and external security risks under control?
Moderator: Mr Ali DIARASSOUBA, Journalist
- H.E. Mr Gal Vagondo DIOMANDE, Minister of the Interior and Security of Côte d’Ivoire
- H.E. Mr. Richard Bell, U.S. Ambassador to Côte d’Ivoire
- Mr Vincent TOH BIE, International expert in management and governance
- Ms Grace Kpohazounde, PHD, Peace and Development Advisor
15H30 - 17H00
Panel 4: What contribution will the private sector make to economic recovery?
Moderator: Mr Youssouf CARIUS, Managing Director, PULSAR INVESTMENT
- Mr. Hien SIE, Executive Director, Port Autonome d’Abidjan
- Ms Solange AMICHIA, Executive Director of CEPICI
- Mr Allassane DOUMBIA, Vice President of SIFCA
- Mr Stéphane AKA ANGHUI, Executive Secretary of CGECI Côte d’Ivoire
17H00 - 17H10
SUMMARY OF WORK
Ms Soraya DIALLO, Senior Vice-President, Director Bloomfield Rating
17H10 - 17H20
Mr. Stanislas ZEZE, CEO - Bloomfield Investment.
Would you like to take part in the 6th Côte d’Ivoire Country Risk Conference?